Search My Blog

Friday, March 5, 2010

Spring is upon us once again!!




Well I am so so so excited that Spring is just around the corner. I feel a little more pep in my step and a new song in my heart! Oh how I have longed for the morning birds song as I wake up and prepare for my day, and the soft, calming sound of distant crickets outside my back door. OH how blessed I am to live in the country!! Thank you Lord!! I wouldn't trade a warm southern night for anything. AHH!! I sign just thinking about it.
Ok, so back to reality. It is still winter but I thought I would add some pictures on here I did back at the end of summer. I took these pictures in Bear Creek. It was such a beautiful camp ground. Nothing in this world like waking up and walking out your front door to the sunrising it the distance, across a river that is as calm and undisturbed as a newborn baby sleeping. Wow, I hope to go back there this year as soon as it is warm enough! :) Some of these are of my brother and my dad fishing and some of the scenery. :) Enjoy my friends!

1 comment: